Patrimony perpetual calendar ultra-thin
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_PROFIL_trPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_PROFILPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_RPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_SDT_trPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_VPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_R_trPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_V_trPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_SDTPatrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_lifestyle_1Patrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- VAC_Patrimony_PerpetualCalendarUltraThin_Blue_dial_43175-000R-B519_lifestyle_2Patrimony Perpetual Calendar Ultra-thin blue dial
- A midnight blue dial colour dedicated to the Patrimony collection
- A supreme complication driven by an ultra-thin self-winding movement
- A timeless style offering a blend of pure, elegant lines
An emblematic model from the Patrimony collection is adopting the midnight blue shade specially created for the line. The Patrimony perpetual calendar ultra-thin watch beats to the rhythm of the legendary 1120 QP calibre, an ultra-thin self-winding movement. With its sleek lines embodying quintessential elegance, this version treats connoisseurs to unrivalled contemporary refinement.
The 1120 QP calibre developed and crafted by Vacheron Constantin drives the indications of the hours, minutes, moon phase at 6 o'clock and perpetual calendar with day of the week in a counter at 9 o'clock, date in a counter at 3 o'clock, as well as month and leap year on 48-month counters at 12 o'clock. Recognised by connoisseurs as one of the most iconic perpetual calendars on the market, it can cope with all the vagaries of the calendar without any corrections until March 1st 2100. Unlike simple calendars that require manual adjustment after each month of less than 31 days, the perpetual calendar takes account of the leap-year cycle, with its 31, 30 or 28-day months and the quadrennial return of February 29th. In a final pleasing touch, the moon phase display, adorned in champlevé enamel whose colour is only revealed after ultra-precise firing at very high temperature (approx. 1000°C), evokes the beauty of life’s most beautiful nights.
The perpetual calendar complication requires miniaturisation prowess in that the movement must be mechanically adjusted to deal with calendar irregularities. This miniaturisation has been pushed to the limit in order to create an ultra-thin perpetual calendar, with Vacheron Constantin’s Calibre 1120 QP measuring a mere 4.05 mm thick. This feat of engineering with its openwork Maltese cross-shaped oscillating weight comprises no less than 276 components, finished in accordance with the highest standards of Haute Horlogerie. Performing a magical and mesmerising ballet, the latter proudly display their exceptional level of finishing through the transparent sapphire crystal caseback of the watch. Finally, the steady beating of its heart at a rate of 2.75 Hz (19,800 vibrations per hour) ensures the precision of the movement as well as its 40-hour power reserve.
Introduced with a pink gold case that makes a perfect match with the sunburst satin-finished blue shade of the dial, and equipped with a folding clasp, this watch naturally conveys the personality of its owner: a timelessly elegant aesthete who matches his appearance with the dark blue of the alligator leather strap, of which the back is also lined with the same leather in an ultimate touch of refinement.
Patrimony perpetual calendar ultra-thin
Developed and manufactured by Vacheron Constantin Mechanical self-winding
29.6 mm (12½’’’) diameter, 4.05 mm thick
Approximately 40 hours of power reserve
2.75 Hz (19,800 vibrations/hour)
Hallmark of Geneva certified timepiece
Perpetual calendar (day of the week, date, 48-month display with leap year indication)
18K 5N pink gold
41 mm diameter, 8.9 mm thick
Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 3 bar (approx. 30 meters)
Midnight blue with sunburst satin-finishing
Convex external zone with circular “pearl” minute-track
18K 5N pink gold applied hour-markers
Dark blue Mississippiensis alligator leather with alligator inner shell, tone-to-tone stitching, saddle-finish, large square scales
18K 5N pink gold folding clasp
Polished half Maltese cross-shaped
Available exclusively from Vacheron Constantin boutiques.