Less'ential exhibition: The Shilla Seoul's Yeong Bin Gwan in Korea - 13-15 July 2023
- Overseas chronograph presented in the showcase
- A party area where cocktails are served an DJ performance, Beenzino's concert was held
- A dedicated lounge area providing an exclusive opportunity
- Overseas Moonphase Retrograde Date
- Patrimony Retrograde Day-Date
- Traditional beauty of hanok meets Vacheron Constantin
- Showcases of novelties from Watches & Wonders 2023
- Traditionnelle Tourbillon Retrograde Openface
- Traditionnelle Tourbillon
- 'Watchmaking symphony area' offering immersive sound experience
- The first presentation of Watches & Wonders Geneva 2023 novelties was held in Korea.
- "Less’ential" demonstrates the maison's originality by highlighting our essence through the value of understated aesthetics.
- Maison’s timepiece revealed that simplicity becomes refinement, understatement takes a virtuoso turn, and pure design hints at meticulous attention to detail.
From July 13 to 15, 2023, at The Shilla Seoul's Yeong Bin Gwan, Vacheron Constantin presented an extensive collection that came alongside the first Korean unveiling of novelties from Watches & Wonders Geneva 2023. The collection also incorporated this year's thematic exploration of "Less’ential" timepieces, paying homage to the intricate craftsmanship cultivated over the past approx. 270 years. The exposition not only showcased the maison’s aesthetic codes and minimalism, evident through the meticulous attention to detail in both the pure design and timepieces, but also underscored the essence of Vacheron Constantin that is encapsulated in its steadfast maxim: "Do better if possible, and that is always possible."
Yeong Bin Gwan, the traditional beauty of hanok(Korean traditional architecture), was transformed into an venue exclusively for Vacheron Constantin, welcoming clients and press with a new look captured the beauty of a summer landscape and vibrant illumination at night. The exhibition area highlighted novelties created by the brand’s watchmaking approach, which focuses on the essence by embodying understated aesthetics. Through its esthetic imprint, its iconic lines, its sublime textures and materials, Maison introduced the theme of “Less’ential”, representing its pursuit of minimalism and originality. On the other side, an enchanting and immersive sound experience invoked a sensation of being at the heart of a watch, enabling visitors to uncover the intrinsic harmony achieved by the artisans of watchmaking and offering a moment of pause to listen to a "Watchmaking Symphony."
A dedicated lounge area provided an exclusive opportunity for guests to personally experience the latest releases as well as high complications and gem-setting. A wrist shot photo machine, specially designed to highlight the wrist wearing the watch, allowed clients to instantly capture their photos and share them on their social meida or friends offered a distinctive experience.
To celebrate the event’s culmination on the final evening, a special cocktail party served a glamorous new vibe to the event with an assortment of cocktails in Less'ential mood, and a captivating DJ performance.
The event was highlighted by a performance by a rapper Beenzino, who recently released a new album and is an artist who writes lyrics with artistic and literary talent and actively collaborates with various artists in recognition of his unique musical world rather than chasing commercial popularity.