- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_FrontTRADITIONNELLE COMPLETE CALENDAR
- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_LATRADITIONNELLE COMPLETE CALENDAR
- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_RTRADITIONNELLE COMPLETE CALENDAR
- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_PROFILTRADITIONNELLE COMPLETE CALENDAR
- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_BackTRADITIONNELLE COMPLETE CALENDAR
- VAC_Calibre_2460_QCL1_FrontThe automatic caliber 2460 QCL has a 40-hour power reserve. Its 308 components come to life in a 29 mm diameter with a thickness of 5.4 mm. This movement is certified with the Hallmark of Geneva.
- VAC_Calibre_2460_QCL1_Back!!! No information available !!!
- VAC_Calibre_2460_QCL1_5Fiftysix process workshops Caliber_2460QCL1_Fiftysix workshop watchmaking 4000E
- VAC_Calibre_2460_QCL1_3Fiftysix process workshops Caliber_2460QCL1_Fiftysix workshop watchmaking 4000E
- VAC_Calibre_2460_QCL1_2Fiftysix process workshops Caliber_2460QCL1_Fiftysix workshop watchmaking 4000E
- VAC_Calibre_2460_QCL1_4Fiftysix process workshops Caliber_2460QCL1_Fiftysix workshop watchmaking 4000E
- VAC_Calibre_2460_QCL1_1!!! No information available !!!
- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_LFST_2!!! No information available !!!
- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_LFST_1!!! No information available !!!
- VAC_Traditionnelle_CC_4010T_000G_B740_LFST_3!!! No information available !!!
Traditionnelle complete calendar: the watchmaking classic
- A velvet-finish slate grey dial framed by an 18K white gold case.
- Calibre 2460 QCL/1 powering a complete calendar display (day of the week, date, month), along with a precision moon phase and the age of the moon.
- A new timepiece perpetuating the spirit of 18th century Geneva fine watchmaking.
Geneva, 2 November 2021 – The classically inspired Traditionnelle complete calendar – with its stepped round case and lugs, fluted caseback and railway minute-track swept over by Dauphine-style hours and minutes hands – retains Vacheron Constantin's signature touch of originality in the display of the calendar indications. The day and month windows are positioned around the rim of the dial, while the date is shown by a dedicated pointer. This layout particularly highlights a precision moon phase located at 6 o'clock.
A contemporary expression of classic traditional watchmaking, Vacheron Constantin's Traditionnelle collection is reminiscent of the watches made by the cabinotiers, the Geneva watchmakers who plied their trade during the Age of Enlightenment. Like the timepieces of that era, it is distinguished by its purity of style and the perfect legibility of its horological complications. The new Traditionnelle complete calendar watch – whose complication is also known as a triple calendar – indicates the date, day and month, complemented by the age and phases of the moon. Its round case with fluted back, slim bezel, railway-track minute track, bi-facetted Dauphine-style hands and baton-type hour markers in 18K white gold are also imbued with the watchmaking pragmatism of the 1920s, which required the aesthetics of a watch to fully serve its function.
Already available in 18K pink gold, the new Traditionnelle complete calendar watch is now presented in a 41 mm case in 18K white gold and features a velvet-finish slate grey dial. This new tone gives it a contemporary look that highlights the structure of its displays. Unlike standard triple calendars, the day and month indicators are positioned around the rim of the dial rather than in the centre, while the date is discreetly indicated by a crescent-tipped central hand. This original arrangement frees up space for the precision age and phases of the moon appearing on the lower part of the dial.
Calibre 2460 QCL/1: complete calendar and precision moon phase
The Traditionnelle complete calendar watch is powered by Calibre 2460 QCL/1. This type of triple-display calendar represents a complication that is an integral part of the Manufacture's heritage. Calibre 2460 QCL/1 with its 308 components is an evolved version of Calibre 2450, the first self-winding movement entirely designed and developed by Vacheron Constantin. Equipped with a stop-seconds mechanism, it beats at a rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour, has a 40-hour power reserve and – in addition to its triple calendar indications – drives a precision moon phase requiring only one correction every 122 years. Featuring a 22K gold openworked oscillating weight with a design inspired by the Maison’s Maltese cross emblem, the movement visible from the back bears all the finishing touches one would expect from an Haute Horlogerie calibre, such as its circular-grained baseplate and chamfered bridges adorned with a Côtes de Genève motif. Water-resistant to 30 metres, the Traditionnelle complete calendar watch is fitted with a black Mississippiensis alligator leather strap secured by an 18K white gold pin buckle.
The Traditionnelle complete calendar watch, a piece imbued with the spirit of traditional 18th century fine watchmaking, places aesthetics at the service of functionality. It is equipped with self-winding Calibre 2460 QCL/1, a movement with a useful complication that displays a triple calendar, a precision moon phase and the age of the moon. The day and month are indicated by apertures around the rim of the dial, while the date is shown by a crescent-tipped central hand. This new iteration of the Traditionnelle complete calendar watch opts for a case in 18K white gold and a velvet-finish slate grey dial, fitted with a black alligator leather strap
Developed and crafted by Vacheron Constantin
29 mm (11¼’’’) diameter, 5.40 mm thick
Approximately 40 hours of power reserve
4 Hz (28,800 vibrations/hour)
Hallmark of Geneva certified timepiece
Hours, minutes, central seconds
Complete calendar (day of the week, date, month)
Precision moon phase
Age of the moon
18K white gold
41 mm diameter, 10.7 mm thick
Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 3 bar (approx. 30 metres)
Velvet-finish slate grey
18K white gold applied hour-markers and Maltese cross
18K white gold moons
Black Mississippiensis alligator leather with calf inner shell, tone-on-tone stitching, square scales
18K white gold buckle
Polished half Maltese cross-shaped