The Patrimony self-winding 36 mm in white gold
- 4100U-000G-B181_R_tr_1542689Patrimony Small model
- 4100U-000G-B181_SDT_tr_1567234Patrimony Small model
- 4100U-000G-B181_SDT_BL_1567233Patrimony Small model
- 001G-B181_SDT_1538357Patrimony Small model 4100U/001G-B181
- 4100U-001G-B181_R_tr_1542693Patrimony Small model
- 4100U-001G-B181_R_1542692Patrimony Small model
- 4100U-001G-B181_SDT_tr_1538358Patrimony Small model 4100U/001G-B181
- A watch designed for both men and women
- A white gold case
- Calibre developed and manufactured by Vacheron Constantin, visible through a transparent caseback
- A pure and elegant style
One of Vacheron Constantin’s most emblematic models now appears in a 36 mm-diameter white gold version suited to both masculine and feminine wrists. After the gentle warmth of pink gold, this Patrimony self-winding model now flaunts its pure, contemporary style in 18-carat white gold. A new interpretation fitted with a leather strap in classic black or a bolder shiny red.
The distinguished aesthetic appeal of this Patrimony self-winding watch is matched by the inherent nobility of a mechanical self-winding movement developed and manufactured by Vacheron Constantin. Calibre 2450 Q6 is endowed with a 40-hour power reserve and drives the hours, minutes, central seconds as well as an aperture-type date display. A transparent sapphire crystal caseback provides a chance to admire the 22 carats gold oscillating weight adorned with a motif inspired by Vacheron Constantin’s Maltese cross emblem. It also reveals the caliber’s hand finishing reflecting the highest Fine Watchmaking standards. A stop-seconds system guarantees precise adjustment and thus ensures perfect time setting.
The personality of this Patrimony self-winding model is expressed through its delicately convex silvered opaline dial, featuring hands gracefully following the path of time around a circular “pearl” minute-track.