The Fiftysix® collection presented in London’s legendary Abbey Road Studios
- Vacheron Constantin Benjamin-Clementine-Showcase-3
- Isabel-Garvey-Abbey-Road-Studios-Managing Director-Laurent-Perves-Vacheron Constantin-Chief Marketing Officer-1
- Isabel-Garvey-Abbey-Road-Studios-Managing Director-Laurent-Perves-Vacheron Constantin-Chief Marketing Officer
- Vacheron Constantin -Abbey Road Studios-1
- Vacheron-Constantin-Fiftysix-Tourbillon-6000E 000R B488Fiftysix Tourbillon 6000E-000R-B488 6000E-000R/B488 6000E 000R B488
On Tuesday September 11th 2018, Abbey Road Studios hosted Vacheron Constantin’s guests for the launch of the Fiftysix® collection. An exclusive performance by English singer-songwriter Benjamin Clementine provided a musical narrative for the launch of the partnership between the Maison and the legendary recording studio, as well as tunefully accompanying the presentation of the first Fiftysix® to feature a major horological complication: an ultra-thin automatic tourbillon model.
Benjamin Clementine, who fronts the new Vacheron Constantin communication campaign, treated the privileged 150 guests to a memorable acoustic showcase. Seated at his piano and backed by five strings, he notably gave a first ever performance of the song Eternity, the first exclusive composition produced by the new creative venture between Vacheron Constantin and Abbey Road Studios.
Highlighting a watch event that drew more than 100 international journalists, the evening and the concert chimed perfectly with the new signature of the Maison: “One of not many”. Over three days, guests had the opportunity to immerse themselves in the Fiftysix® world by taking part in a variety of creative and trending activities, including a bartitsu masterclass, vinyl hunting in Soho or a chance to explore the photoshoot locations of Pink Floyd or David Bowie’s most famous album covers. This set of experiences was rounded off by a cosy and resolutely London-style soirée held at the highly exclusive Mayfair private club, Loulou’s.
The new Fiftysix Collection has been released Sept 1st worldwide and is available in Vacheron Constantin boutiques as well as across the Maisons’s authorized distributors network.