SIHH 19: Overseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_3-4-trOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_SDTOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_SDT_LBL_trOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544-3-4_backOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_SDT_trOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_SDT_RBLOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_3-4_back_trOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_3-4Overseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544Overseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_trOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_SDT_RBL_trOverseas Tourbillon
- VAC-Overseas-Tourbillon-6000V-110A-B544_SDT_LBLOverseas Tourbillon
First ever tourbillon model in the Overseas collection
Ultra-thin Calibre 2160 equipped with a peripheral rotor and an 80-hour power reserve
A blue dial framed by a stainless steel case
Three interchangeable bracelet/straps
Overseas, the collection embodying two cherished Vacheron Constantin themes – travel and openness to the world – welcomes its first ever model powered by a self-winding tourbillon movement. Presented with a stainless steel case, this watch setting a crowning touch to the collection features sleek aesthetics and an interchangeable bracelet/straps concept endowing it with a variety of styles.
Through the dynamic and harmonious lines of its stainless steel case, its characteristic six-sided bezel as well as its emblematic blue dial, the Overseas dial combines power with elegance, and distinction with wide new horizons. By enriching the collection with its first self-winding tourbillon movement, Vacheron Constantin creates a link between the escapist message inherent in the Overseas philosophy and the Geneva manufacturer’s deep-seated attachment to sophisticated horological complications.
In addition to the elegance of an openworked carriage shaped like the Manufacture’s Maltese Cross emblem, the ultra-thin 188-part Calibre 2160 – first presented in 2018 and measuring just 5.65 mm thick – opts for a 22K gold peripheral rotor. This choice ensures a clear view of the mechanism beating at the stately frequency of 2.5 Hz, visible through the transparent sapphire crystal caseback. It also reveals the exceptional level of traditional finishing. The bar of the tourbillon carriage is entirely hand-bevelled, a task requiring around 12 hours for this component alone. The new Overseas Tourbillon features central hours and minutes, a tourbillon with seconds indication at 6 o’clock, displayed on a blue-lacquered sunburst satin-finished dial enlivened by hands and hour-markers enhanced with Super-LumiNova®.
Three bracelet/straps, three faces
No need for any tools, since one smooth move is enough. Thanks to the simple and reliable interchangeability concept developed by Vacheron Constantin, the Overseas Tourbillon watch opts for modularity by offering the possibility of being worn on a steel bracelet or a blue leather or rubber strap, thus enabling the wearer to play with varying styles.