OVERSEAS WORLD TIME
"A unique perspective on the world"
- 7700V-110A-B129_R_1154572World Time Overseas cadran gris 7700V-110A-B129
- 7700V-110A-B129_RV_1154660World Time Overseas cadran gris 7700V-110A-B129
- 2460WT_V_1156288CALIBRE Overseas 2460WT Verso
- 7700V-110A-B172_R_1155166World Time Overseas 7700V-110A-B172
- 2460WT_R_1156285CALIBRE Overseas 2460WT Recto
- 7700V-110A-B129_SDTR_1154912World Time Overseas cadran gris 7700V-110A-B129 bracelet caoutchouc
- 7700V-110A-B129_SDTL_1154792World Time Overseas cadran gris 7700V-110A-B129 bracelet cuir
- 7700V-110A-B129_SDTM_1154852World Time Overseas cadran gris 7700V-110A-B129
- 7700V-110A-B172_SDTL_1155249World Time Overseas 7700V-110A-B172 bracelet cuir
- 7700V-110A-B172_CU_1155061World Time Overseas 7700V-110A-B172
- 7700V-110A-B129_V_1154976World Time Overseas cadran gris 7700V-110A-B129
- 7700V-110A-B176_SDTM_1155269World Time Overseas marron 7700V-110A-B176
- 7700V-110A-B176_SDTL_1155267World Time Overseas marron 7700V-110A-B176 bracelet cuir
- 7700V-110A-B176_RV_1155265World Time Overseas marron 7700V-110A-B176
- 7700V-110A-B176_R_1155263World Time Overseas marron 7700V-110A-B176
- 7700V-110A-B172_V_1155256World Time Overseas 7700V-110A-B172
- 7700V-110A-B172_SDTM_1155251World Time Overseas 7700V-110A-B172
- 7700V-110A-B172_SDTR_1155254World Time Overseas 7700V-110A-B172 bracelet caoutchouc
- 7700V-110A-B176_V_1155273World Time Overseas marron 7700V-110A-B176
- 7700V-110A-B172_RV_1155247World Time Overseas 7700V-110A-B172
- 37 time zones, including time zones offset by a half-hour or quarter-hour in relation to UTC time
- Manufacture caliber adorned with a pink gold Overseas oscillating weight inspired by the wind rose
- Hallmark of Geneva certification
- Interchangeable bracelets/straps and clasps ensuring unique comfort and three different styles
After presenting the new version of its iconic Overseas collection at the SIHH 2016, Vacheron Constantin launches the Overseas world time.
Three interpretations – with a blue, silver-toned or brown dial – created in a spirit of casual elegance and practical convenience are more than ever dedicated to travellers wishing to keep track of the time around the world at a single glance.
The dial of the Overseas world time displays no less than 37 time zones, including those that are off-set by a half-hour or quarter-hour in relation to UTC time. The display comprises three parts. The centre features a “Lambert” projection map depicting the continents (enhanced by a sunburst satin-brushed finish) and the oceans (in a velvet finish), along with a translucent lacquered disc bearing the city names. A third sapphire disc laid over the map provides day/night indications by means of subtly graded smoky tints, synchronised with the 24-hour disc. Finally, a translucent lacquered velvet-finished outer ring serves to indicate the hours and minutes.
An ideal travel companion, the Overseas world time model features a 43.5 mm-diameter case housing Caliber 2460 WT. This self-winding movement patented, developed and crafted by Vacheron Constantin operates at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour and enjoys a 40-hour power reserve. Its 22K gold oscillating weight bears a wind rose – a universal symbol indicating the cardinal points for travellers – adorned with sandblasted, polished and finely grained finishing. All the indications powered by this mechanism are smoothly and easily adjusted via the crown.
The comfort and flexibility of this new model bearing the Hallmark of Geneva extend right the way through to its bracelet featuring an easy-fit system. In addition, an ingenious interchangeable solution for these bracelets and their folding clasp means they can be switched and secured without any tools, while guaranteeing the same firm hold as on any traditional fixed bracelet.