Overseas is the new black
- 4500V-110A-B483_SDT_LBK_1706412Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_LA_tr_1706698Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_R_tr_1706700Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_SDT_LBK_tr_1706407Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_R_1706708Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_SDT_1706237Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_CU_tr_1706705Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_SDT_RBK_tr_1706408Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_SDT_RBK_1706410Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_CU2_1706810Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_CU_1706709Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_LA_1706706Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_SDT_tr_1706238Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 4500V-110A-B483_PROFIL_1706811Overseas 4500V/110A-B483
- 5500V-110A-B480_R_tr_1706702Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_CU_1706710Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_SDT_1706239Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_R_1706711Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_CU2_1706812Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_LA_1706707Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_PROFIL_1706813Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_SDT_tr_1706236Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_CU_tr_1706703Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- 5500V-110A-B480_LA_tr_1706699Overseas Chronograph 5500V/110A-B481
- A new dial colour
- A powerful and refined style
- Two versions: self-winding and chronograph
Twenty years ago, Vacheron Constantin had made its Overseas watch the symbol of watchmaking pleasure geared towards travel and escapism. In 2016, the Geneva-based Manufacture opened up whole new horizons for its emblematic model through a collection with a revisited design perpetuating its initial spirit. Combining power and distinction, a sporting temperament and undeniable refinement, this Overseas generation achieved the perfect blend of performance and style.
2018 sees the emergence of a black dial version beautifully framed by the shimmering gleam of the steel case.
A distinctive six-sided bezel, self-winding Manufacture movements, bracelets/straps interchangeability: all the key elements composing the visual signature and the horological qualities of the Overseas collection are reprised in this fresh interpretation.
Entirely at ease in all situations and with any style, the Overseas black dial model comes in two versions: an understated self-winding three-hand watch, and a chronograph. For the latter, Vacheron Constantin has focused on legibility by choosing a silver-toned colour for its three additional counters.
This ‘panda-type’ aesthetic principle is inspired by 1960s watches dedicated to motorsports. The light/dark contrast guarantees enhanced visibility and accentuates the indications provided by the chronograph function.
The chronograph version is powered by self-winding Calibre 5200, whose 22K oscillating weight adorned with a windrose may be admired through a transparent sapphire crystal caseback. This twin-barrel movement is equipped with a column-wheel driving the chronograph start, stop and reset functions and also features a vertical clutch – a technical device that prevents any potential jerking of the hand when the chronograph is activated.
Designed to ensure the Overseas a collection is fully in touch with its time, the bracelets/straps interchangeability concept launched two years ago is picked up on the new black-dial models. The watch thus opts for modularity and a personalised touch by affording the possibility of being worn on a metal bracelet composed of links forming half Maltese crosses (for a casual look), or a strap in either leather (as a chic variation) or rubber (for a sporty touch) – and all without any need for tools to effect the changes.